Rothco Deluxe Adventurer Survival Kit Knife
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.49
as of 3/12/2014 07:30 CDT details
- You Save: $8.50 (29%)
- Seller:4 Star Military Surplus
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):13.1 x 2.7 x 1.7
- Legal Disclaimer:Returns must be in same condition as received with all included materials, tools, manuals and packaging.
- Release Date:November 11, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 6-10 business days
- Be prepared for anything on your next outdoor adventure with this survival knife
- Kit has everything you need to make the most of your surroundings
- Knife is 10.5 inches long; hollow handle contains fish line, hook, sinkers, bandages, small harpoon, signal mirror, finger tip saw, pencil, and more
- Blade is 5.25 inches long, and slides into included accessory sheath, which has peg for use as wire-cutter
- Handle's screw-off top has compass, and helps keep contents dry; note matches not included
The Rothco 3235 Adventurer Survival Kit knife comes with fish line, hook, sinkers, band-aids, pencil, harpoon, signal mirror, Morse code, finger tip saw and more (matches not included). All of these items fit in the hollow handle of the knife. A threaded top with a built in compass screws into the knife handle to keep everything dry.
Be prepared for anything on your next outdoor adventure with the Rothco 3235 Adventurer Survival Kit Knife, which comes with everything you need to make the most of your surroundings. The knife is 10.5 inches long, and the hollow handle contains a fish line, hook, sinkers, bandages, small harpoon, signal mirror, finger tip saw, pencil, and more. The blade is 5.25 inches long, and slides into the included accessory sheath, which additionally has a peg for use as a wire-cutter. The handle's screw-off top has a compass, as well, and helps keep all of the valuable contents dry.
Rothco is one of the foremost wholesale suppliers of military and outdoor survival products, with an extensive line of both apparel and gear available for retail, military, police, and security force distribution. The company has been in operation for more than 50 years, primarily servicing independently owned Army/Navy surplus stores across the United States, and more recently expanding its selection to include new lines of sportswear and other outdoor products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright(c)2010 by phillsmith.com