Potable Aqua Water Treatment Tablets
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.99
as of 6/25/2016 14:24 CDT details
- You Save: $2.00 (25%)
- Seller:Tactical Vantage
- Size:Single Pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.8 x 3.6 x 1
- Release Date:April 28, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Makes questionable water bacteriaiologically suitable to drink
- Easy to use-ready in just 30 minutes
- One bottle of 50 tablets will treat 25 quarts of water
- Ideal for hiking, backpacking and travel
- Water is ready in 30 minutes
- To calculate the EXP date please see the date of manufacture noted in the lot code printed on the label. The lot code is comprised of month, year, and lot number . ( Please refer below on how to calculate expiry date for this asin )
Potable Aqua Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets are intended for emergency disinfection of drinking water. When used as directed, they can make most waters bacteriologically suitable for drinking. Simply add 2 tablets to 1 quart of water to treat for safe consumption. Water will be ready to consume within 35 minutes. One bottle of Potable Aqua will treat 25 quarts of water. This product is for use only when water is suspected or known to be substandard. It is not intended for use on a continuous basis but for short term or limited emergency use only.
About Potable Aqua Potable Aqua iodine water disinfection tablets were developed by Harvard University in conjunction with the U.S. Army in the 1940s, and have been used by the military for emergency drinking water disinfection for more than 50 years. Pharmacal currently supplies the U.S. Military with Potable Aqua for its emergency drinking water needs. Potable Aqua is also widely used by campers, backpackers, and various other militaries around the world. With the addition of the Potable Aqua Traveler and Chlorine Dioxide Water Purification Tablets, Potable Aqua continues to meet the ever-changing needs of today's outdoor enthusiast.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright(c)2014 by phillsmith.com