Totally Bamboo 3 Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set, For Meat & Veggie Prep, Serve Bread, Crackers & Cheese, Cocktail Bar Board
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.00
as of 1/24/2017 09:10 CST details
- You Save: $13.66 (55%)
- Sales Rank:62
- Size:13" x 9.5" x 1" (Length x Width x Height)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):13 x 9.5 x 1
- Warranty:5-Year warranty against defects
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
- Release Date:May 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Set of 3 bamboo cutting boards perfect for every food prep need from slicing meat to chopping veggies, serve up appetizers or make cocktail garnishes
- Only 3/8" thick, they are easy to maneuver and store; boards measure 6" by 8", 8-1/2" by 11" and 9-1/2" by 13"
- Easy on knife blades, bamboo is a natural alternative to wood, it is substantially stronger than hard woods and easier on the environment
- Made of Moso bamboo which is known for its strength, density and high quality; bamboo is one of the most renewable resources in the world
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent; use Totally Bamboo's Revitalizing Mineral Oil to extend life and beauty of the boards.
Don't be caught again without an extra cutting board. This set from Totally Bamboo includes three versatile 100% bamboo cutting boards. The boards measure 6" by 8", 8-1/2" by 11" and 9-1/2" by 13" and each one is only 3/8" thick. Plenty of functional surface area to work on but lightweight, easy to maneuver and store. Made from bamboo, they are durable, long lasting and safe for food prep and will not damage the blade of your knives. In order to extend the life of the cutting boards, we suggest hand washing with warm water and occasionally using Totally Bamboo's Revitalizing Oil to maintain the beauty of your boards. Every Totally Bamboo piece is distinctively attractive and super durable. Bamboo is the natural alternative for all things wood, substantially stronger than hard woods often used for cutting boards. It is the fastest growing plant on our planet and does not require any special care to grow. In fact, it is a grass that produces more oxygen than a hard wood forest of comparable size, therefore reducing carbon dioxide gases associated with climate change. It also prevents soil erosion through its widespread root system and large canopy. At Totally Bamboo, we are proud to use "Moso" timber which is harvested at the optimum age of 5 years from our own bamboo forests. Our goal is continuous improvement through design, developing new, unique and innovative products which appeal to the environmentally conscious.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright(c)2014 by phillsmith.com